Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Opening Meme




I'm so excited to be starting my first ever Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon! I'll be doing all my reading from Mullens WV. 

I'm really excited to get some of the books on my TBR list finally read but I'm most excited about reading an e-arc copy of Wucaii by Pembroke Sinclair that I received the other day.


The other books I'll try to get through are Trespassers by Todd Wynn and The Doomsday Kids Books 1-4 Liam's Promise, Nester's Mistake, Amaranth's Return, and Amy's Gift.







I think I'm most excited to eat the chicken, bacon and ranch wraps I bought yesterday. I tried to get snacks that would be easy to eat and not that messy.

I'm a 28 year old married mother of 2 little boys. I enjoy hunting and fishing just as much as I love to read. 

I think the whole experience of the readathon is what I'm looking forward to because I've never participated in a readathon before. I'm also looking forward to the new books that I might be introduced to, the conversations that I might have, and the new people I'm bound to meet.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.