Saturday, April 23, 2016

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon Mid-Event Survey

Wow, guys so much has gone on today! There has been so many awesome Challenges and Mini- Challenges. It's now time for the Mid-Event Survey.

1. What are you reading now?

Right now I'm still reading Wucaii by Pembroke Sinclair. I'm on page 64 of 228.

2. How many books have you read so far?

So far I've finished Trespassers by Todd Wynn and Tim Wynn

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of Read-a-thon?

Well I really want to finish Wucaii then start on Liam's Promise by Karyn Langhorne Folan

4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? 

Unfortunately I've had several interruptions but this is first time participating with the read-a-thon and I really didn't know what to expect. I'll know to plan better with the next one and get a babysitter. I've dealt with those by taking a break while I had to do whatever the situation called for and then getting back into reading again.

5.What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?

Wow, I don't really know because everything right now is so new. I can say that I'm having an awesome time and look forward for the next one.


Well guys I'm off to read some more. I'll try to check back in in a little bit. Happy Reading and Good Luck to everyone participating in the Read-a-thon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.