Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Book Recap




I wasn't able to read as many books as I would have liked this month. Life just kind of got in the way, between coaching my son's basketball games, birthdays, cooking and house cleaning (three guys in the house equals tons of messes), I didn't really have a lot of time for my stuff. I'm hoping that changes this month and I get a little bit more me time. 

The Help by: Kathryn Stockett



Uglies by: Scott Westerfeld


The Forest of Hands and Teeth by: Carrie Ryan



The Dead-Tossed Waves by: Carrie Ryan


The Dark and Hollow Places by: Carrie Ryan



What Once We Feared by: Carrie Ryan



Book of The Month:




Coming Soon:

Shiver by: Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by: Maggie Stiefvater
Forever by: Maggie Stiefvater
Snow Like Ashes by: Sara Raasch 

3 comments:

  1. I loved The Help! I am will have to look at The Dark and Hollow Places!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dark and Hollow Places was really good. I would read The Forest of Hands and Teeth and The Dead-Tossed Waves first if you haven't already. I forgot to put on there that they were part of a trilogy. The Help is usually the kind of book that I normally don't read but I loved it so much I made my husband go out and buy me the movie lol.

      Delete
  2. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, rhinestones

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me comments, I love reading them. I try to respond to all comments within the same day, but it may take me a day to respond. I do comment back and enjoy the conversations.